Posted By Carla Schlist, Director of Marketing and Member Services,
Friday, June 17, 2016
| Comments (0)
- The New York State Unified Court System is seeking applicants for an Assistant ADR Coordinator. This position, under the direction of the ADR Coordinator, will be responsible for the day-to-day management of New York’s renowned statewide network of Community Dispute Resolution Centers Program (CDRCP).
- The Assistant ADR Coordinator will supervise the Division of Professional and Court Services - ADR Office staff in NYC and Castleton-on-Hudson in their CDRCP related work.
- Responsibilities include all aspects of fiscal and programmatic development and monitoring including yearly planning, site visits, training, presentations, and research and exploration of new initiatives where feasible. Responsibilities also include serving as liaison to local courts and communities regarding the work of local CDRCs as well as professional associations dedicated to community mediation. The ideal candidate will also work with the ADR Coordinator in promoting, developing and managing court-annexed ADR initiatives.
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and three (3) years of relevant experience; or Master’s degree in Public or Business Administration from an accredited college or university and two (2) years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Salary: $68,803-$90,095 per year
- This position may be based in Castleton-on-Hudson (Albany area) or New York City.
- Please view the full employment announcement at http://www.nycourts.gov/careers/statewide/1608.pdf
This post has not been tagged.