Posted By Carla Schlist, Director of Marketing and Member Services,
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
| Comments (0)
New York State Dispute Resolution Association, Inc. (NYSDRA)
NYSDRA is a non-profit association, with a membership that includes both community mediation centers and individual dispute resolution practitioners. NYSDRA also administers mediation and arbitration programs under contract with state agencies. The Program Operations Manager is a full-time position (37.5 hours/week) under supervision by the Executive Director. The position is grant-funded and subject to the continuing availability of grant/contract funds.
The Program Operations Manager is responsible for the following:
- Provide program administration and development for the following NYSDRA dispute resolution programs:
- Special Education Mediation (New York State Education Department) – 55%
- Early Intervention Mediation (New York State Department of Health) – 25%
- Interest on Lawyers Account Grant – 20%
- Board of Elections Arbitration – as needed
- Orange County Collaborative Governing Program – as needed
The above listed programs, grants and contracts constitute the scope of the responsibilities for the position as of October 2016. Responsibilities for additional programming/contracts may be assigned by the Executive Director.
- In consultation with the Director of Marketing and Member Services, develop and update program manuals, procedures, brochures, newsletter articles, web site materials, and posters for above contracts as needed, as well as any additional materials.
- Coordinate and, as needed, conduct trainings for the above contracts. Prepare and participate in appropriate presentations to various audiences related to the above programs.
- Assist accountant in developing and monitoring budgets. Supervise vouchering and reimbursement requests for the above contracts. Ensure compliance with all contractual performance and reporting requirements. Partner with contractual partners to meet database and other reporting and/or programmatic requirements.
- Prepare any grant/contracting materials or renewal or other applications for the above programs, and additional proposals as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Coordinate outreach, intake, and processing of mediation/arbitration sessions for the above contracts, working closely with direct service providers throughout the state.
- Serve as committee liaison to committees of the Board of Directors, as assigned by the Executive Director, including the preparation of agendas, facilitating meetings, preparing minutes and reports.
- Support the mission of NYSDRA by participating and contributing to staff and/or membership efforts, including technical support for trainings, meetings, conferences, publications, publicity efforts, etc.
- Share NYSDRA general administrative duties with other staff members, including ordering supplies, IT support, manage staff meetings, member support etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director.
Job Type: Full-time
- Program Management: 1 year
Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post has not been tagged.