Posted By Charlotte Carter, NYSDRA Executive Director,
Friday, December 2, 2016
| Comments (0)
The Marketing & Member Services Manager oversees the development and implementation of marketing, communications, membership, digital and social media platforms, web presence, and event planning for the New York State Dispute Resolution Association, Inc. This position works independently under the supervision of the Executive Director.
- Create and implement a strategic marketing plan to promote NYSDRA programs and services to targeted audiences;
- Manage the NYSDRA website including layout, content, event calendar, news, and other items on the frontend as well as provide ongoing support for all organizational groups;
- Conceptualize and develop marketing materials including membership packets, advertisements, brochures, flyers, press releases, annual report, etc.;
- Manage NYSDRA social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube);
- Develop and manage communications (website updates, newsletters, blogs, etc.); and
- Prepare monthly metric reports on website activity, social media, and communications.
- Develop and execute strategic plans for member recruitment, retention, and renewal campaigns;
- Manage and engage the online members only communities;
- Manage and coordinate distribution of member dues invoices, dues collection, database, communications, and bi-annual member satisfaction surveys;
- Prepare monthly metric reports on membership status and renewal rate;
- Serve as the primary contact to existing and prospective members, manage the member benefits, and explore potential partners; and
- Work with NYSDRA staff and board to promote membership within their respective capacities and through their interaction with potential and existing members.
Training and Development
- Manage and coordinate annual conference including event operations, planning committee, workshop proposals, sponsorships, budget and expense tracking;
- Create and implement a strategic plan for a webinar training program; and
- Provide technical support for NYSDRA program training events.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a working environment.
- Finance or budget-related experience.
- Strong communication and writing skills, including the ability to work collaboratively.
- Experience working with YourMembership.com or similar CRM/ASM software.
- Project management experience.
Please review the NYSDRA website: www.nysdra.org.
Send a cover letter and resume to Charlotte Carter, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
This post has not been tagged.