Enjoying Difficult People—Including Yourself! A Two Day Immersion in Collaborative Communication
Cost $425 + $9.95 Registration Fee
Have you ever seen things differently or reached an impasse with colleagues,
staff or a supervisor? Would you like to find solutions that are more satisfying, effective and empowering, with clear next steps?
In this interactive workshop, learn how to navigate challenging conversations by
practicing a four-step communication model that transforms critical
communication barriers into opportunities for clarity, collaboration,
understanding and respect. Learn how to resolve immediate impasses while
strengthening work relations.
During this engaging two-day workshop, learn how to:
- Clarify and confirm what really matters in any situation
- Identify your own core needs and the needs of others so as to better act on them
- Self-manage your own internal responses to better respond in any situation
- More effectively collaborate with others to boost creativity, buy-in, mutuality, accountability and respect
- Shift blocks where others may disagree or push back on strategies or ideas
- Make powerful action steps to better meet your needs and achieve goals and objectives
Based on the popular book, Connecting across Differences: How to
Communicate with Anyone, at Anytime, Anywhere, this highly interactive
and practical workshop teaches you four key distinctions that you can
practice in any conversation to greatly enhance your ability to hear what
matters most to others while also ensuring that you are fully heard. This
model has been proven over four decades, and is currently being taught in 35
countries. As a result of this training, Fortune 100 teams report a 70-100%
increase in efficiency, trust, and accountability. Learn highly effective tools
to promote creative problem solving, leading to improvements in
productivity, team engagement, and morale!
Click here to register.